200 Hrs Yoga TTC
Registered with Yoga Alliance
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Naturoville Yogpeeth is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete a verified training with Naturoville Yogpeeth may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs). This is a foundation training that will include understanding all of the elements of yoga. Each day there will be a long asana practice incorporating meditation and pranayama, focused around the theme of the day. In the afternoons, we will study the benefits and purpose of each yoga posture in depth, such as standing postures, inversions, back bends, twists, and forward bends. We will learn how to read bodies and give safe effective hands-on adjustments and how to use the props. We will apply anatomy and to help understand the effects of the postures and how to sequence them together to create an effective class. We will dive into philosophy, the subtle body, and develop a pranayama and restorative practice that students can incorporate into their lives. By the end, you will be able to teach a short class and prepare a safe and effective sequence. The students after the training can follow up with online course that includes practice and podcast to integrate the information taught during the training. There will also be a brief mentorship to help students stay with their practice and as they transition back into their everyday lives. The intention is for students to learn the foundations of the yoga practice and all of the elements that help you to embody the practice!
Highlights of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- You will learn asanas and techniques that are traditional and have evolved over centuries in India.
- Through the study of anatomy and physiology, we will go deeper into the execution and alignment of asanas.
- By understanding the parts, you will start understanding the whole – gaining confidence in practising the asanas safely and with maximum benefit.
- Understand the philosophy of Yoga to transcend asanas and to understand the real purpose of Yoga.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras and Meditation to reach and experience the subtle aspects of Yoga practice.
Upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh 2020
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - Aims & Objective
This comprehensive course will familiarize you with the basics of yoga philosophy. It will help you intensify and master yoga asanas. You will understand the effect of the asanas on the body through study of anatomy. Daily pranayama and meditation practice along with chanting will help you experience their strengthening and balancing properties. We will give you a taste of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals. All this is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and become a confident and a competent yoga teacher.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In NaturOville Rishikesh India program follows a schedule where almost each of the 6 to 7 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga. You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m. with meditation followed by some yoga postures and maybe some classes or lectures in philosophy or anatomy. Chanting and pranayama are also part of the schedule. During training, you are provided with two to three yoga meals, fruit refreshments, and green tea. Daily written homework is also the norm as that is how you will gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Sleeping early is encouraged as that is part of yogic practice.
- 05:30 : Wake Up
- 06:30 - 08:00 Am : Hatha Yoga
- 08:15 - 09:00 Am : Pranayama
- 09:00 - 10:00 Am : Breakfast
- 10:45 - 11:45 Am : Philosophy
- 12:00 - 01:00 Pm : Anatomy
- 01:00 - 02:00 Pm : Lunch
- 02:00 - 03:30 Pm : Self Study
- 03:30 - 04:30 Pm : Adjustment & Alignment
- 04:30 - 06:00 Pm : Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow
- 06:15 - 07:15 Pm : Meditation
- 07:15 - 08:30 Pm : Dinner
- 9:00 PM : Lights Out
Looking for a refresher?
For students that have already completed their 200 Hour Training, you are welcome to do a refresher course at a discounted price and partial schedule.
Not looking for a teacher training?
You are welcome to join this intensive as a retreat and immerse yourself in the long morning practices while spending the afternoons relaxing and exploring various places of Interest in the vicinity. This training/retreat is open to anybody looking to deepen their practice and explore Mother India, the birthplace of yoga and Rishikesh the Yoga Capital. If you have the desire to teach yoga or simply just deepen your practice, this course is definitely for you!